Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Sentimental music

I discovered music, my personal tastes, in high school. It started with listening to Pinoy bands like the Eraserheads, Yano and Rivermaya. Then it was on to alternative music from Matchbox 20 and Third Eye Blind.

If ever there was an era that defines my love of music, it would be the years in high school and college. To me, I have yet to fall in love with a song the way I did then.

Woke up today feeling sentimental and looked for some old songs that I've grown attached to.

Origianal Pinoy Music (OPM):
Prinsesa - The Teeth
Bilanggo - Rizal Underground
Ulan - Rivermaya
214 - Rivermaya
Hate - Rivermaya
Firewoman - Barbie's Cradle



Firewoman – Barbie’s Cradle Music Code


Original Soundtrack (OST):
Only Wanna Be With You - Hootie and the Blowfish (Friends OST)
I Go Blind - Hootie and the Blowfish (Friends OST)
Life in Mono - Mono (Great Expectations OST)
Turn Back Time - Aqua (Sliding Doors OST)
Bittersweet Symphony - The Verve (Cruel Intentions OST)
I Want You to Want Me - Letters to Cleo (10 Things I Hate About You OST)
Cruel to Be Kind - Letters to Cleo (10 Things I Hate About You)
She's So High (Above Me) - Tal Bachman (Loser OST)

Alternative/pop music:
Semi-Charmed Life - Third Eye Blind
Jumper - Third Eye Blind
How's It Gonna Be - Third Eye Blind
All For You - Sister Hazel
Push - Matchbox 20
Runaway - The Corrs
What Can I Do - The Corrs

No comments:

Post a Comment