Sunday, July 25, 2010

Wednesday Stamper: A Midsummer Night's Dream

It's the first time I'm joining a Wednesday Stamper challenge. And this week's theme is: A Midsummer Night's Dream.

Photobucket

All stamps are by Queen Kat Designs.

I've been a huge fan of Wednesday Stamper ever since I started stamping in 2006. I'm still kinda intimidated to share since everyone is just so talented. But I hope that you liked what you saw and will come again to visit.

Thanks so much for looking!

P.S. Wow, was picked for the week's Sampler ---> A Midsummer Night Dream's Sampler HERE.

4 comments:

  1. Your decorated envelope looks great!
    You have some super stamps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! You seem to have a lot of wonderful stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, i looove this envelope!! fabulous

    ReplyDelete