Thursday, August 26, 2010

American Crafts' 2-Page Layout Challenge

Here's my take on American Crafts' 2-page layout challenge this past week HERE.

Photobucket

I didn't want a 2-page layout that looked too matchy though, so I made two pages that looked like they could stand on their own. You only notice they're actually a 2-pager because of the edges painted with white acrylic paint and the white stamped painty circles.

And some close-ups:

Photobucket

I love how easy it is to mix and match American Crafts products.

Photobucket

For the title, I cut half of an American Crafts sticker and then completed my title "I love us" with some American Crafts chipboard letters.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The "you" from this page is the other half of the sticker I used to make the title.

Photobucket

All products except for twine, acrylic paint, photo corners and adhesive are American Crafts.

No comments:

Post a Comment