Thursday, August 26, 2010

Art Journal Canvas

The fabulous Julie has just ended Art Journaling Week on her blog. You can find the link on her sidebar HERE.

It's nice to know that there are a lot of sister artists out there in the world who express themselves much in the same way I do -- that is, getting down and dirty with paint and ink. And it's been totally fun and inspiring.

I was so inspired that I made this Art Journal Canvas last night.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

All the delicious ephemera, vintage paper, punchinella, tissue paper you see peeking under the paint? Them's all from Gauche Alchemy HERE. P.S. They included my recent collages in the most recent newsletter, Dirt! Sign up for it! You don't wanna miss out on the inspiration!

Thanks again, Julie, for an amazing, inspiring art camp right in the comfort of my own home!

3 comments:

  1. Lookit you workin' the messy grunge look! Whoo hoo! :) And you totally deserve recognition in our Gauche Alchemy newsletter - you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nina! Thanks for dropping by my blog. I do envy you that you can create beautiful art like this.

    God bless you!

    ReplyDelete