Thursday, August 19, 2010

Mixed media work

Amy and Heather are the two sweetest bosses I've ever had. They gave me a ton of goodies to play with while I was a DT captain at Gauche Alchemy.

And yep, I'm still going through the stash because there's just so much goodness in them to play with.

Here are two of my recent creations:

Photobucket

Beautiful

Made with Gauche Alchemy goodies -- dressmaker's tissue paper, punchinella, Wholey Sheet Mixed Media Kit, Purple People Eater Mixed Media Color Kit.


Photobucket

Exotic

Made with Gauche Alchemy goodies -- Ouchless Cardboard, punchinella, red fabric, goodies from Whole Sheet Mixed Media Kit, Black Out Mixed Media Color Kit.

To this day, I'm still thankful I found a bunch of ladies, Amy, Heather, Yasu, Nicole, Lara and the rest of the team, who are just incredibly talented and who are my true sisters in art. Thank you so much for the inspiration and the friendship, you beautiful ladies!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Nina, these are amazing! I would frame both of these for my wall, very inspirational! :D

    ReplyDelete