Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Scrapping small photos

Made this layout recently because I've been meaning to scrap these Neoprint photos forever. (Neoprint booths were all the rage when I was in college until a couple of years after. It's like those Japanese photo booths only the photos come out in tiny stickers.)

Growing up, I was such a nerd and didn't have a lot of friends. But my cousins and younger brother were there and have always made me so thankful I have them in my life.

Photobucket

Supplies:
Cardstock - Bazzill; patterned paper - American Crafts; stickers - American Crafts, Making Memories, 7Gypsies; rub-on - Maya Road; pen - American Crafts; rubber stamp - Queen Kat Designs; ink - Versafine; markers - Whispers; misc. - shelf liner, manga page, sequin waste, paper doily, postage stamp, metal charm, staples.

* Note: Studio Calico has this cool challenge for scrapping small photos HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment