Thursday, September 30, 2010

Inkurable Stampers - Shoes

September's theme over at Inkurable Stampers: Shoes.

Photobucket

Materials:
Patterned paper - Chatterbox (Thanks, Cookie!), American Crafts; transparency - Hambly; letter stickers - Scenic Route; chipboard - American Crafts; decorative tape - 7Gypsies; twine - Shabby Green Door; bling - Prima; flowers - Carolina's; decorative brad - All About Scrapbooking; rubber stamps - Stampington & Company; ink - Memento, Versafine; others - vintage image from an advertising brochure, yellow patterned paper, measuring tape, bandage tape (3M), Dymo tape, charms, lace edge, staples, pen.

Journaling reads:
When I was a kid I always thought I would grow up into this beautiful sophisticated lady. Yup, complete with a model's perfect body, perfect make-up, and wear high heels all the time.

Technique:
I've seen this online but this is the first time I've tried it: stamping on bandage tape! I adhered the bandage tape to some wax paper, stamped my image, cut it out, and used it as a decorative frame for my vintage image.

No comments:

Post a Comment