Thursday, September 23, 2010

Some recent layouts

Photobucket

Our little family's first studio photo
I used Queen Kat Designs' May/June 2010 The Findings Kit plus some of my own stash.

Photobucket

Almost famous
In grade school, my younger brother Mike and I had a photoshoot for an ad campaign that never got circulated. Oh, well there goes our shot at fame and fortune. =p

Photobucket

School blues
Some thoughts on homeschooling addressed to Matt

Photobucket

Child of God
Matt's baptism

Photobucket

Mama's boys
My maternal grandmother with my younger brother Mike and Matt

Photobucket

Baguio
Highlights from our trip to Baguio with AR's department at the beginning of 2010.
I stamped Queen Kat Designs' Going Postal Stamp Set stamps on the title chipboard letters.

And just because I've been feeling sentimental lately: an old favorite ATC.

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Great to see your new layouts Nina! Love the "School Blues" layout. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your work nins!full of love =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your new layouts Nina! Glad to see you've been busy. Keep it up! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nina!!! Finally! I do miss seeing your layouts! Glad to see you posting them again!

    ReplyDelete