Saturday, October 30, 2010

Bootcamp layouts

I would have loved to complete the 50 layout challenge over at the Crop Bootcamp at Blue Bazaar. But, alas, I was only able to make these:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I made two additional ones, but Matt saw them and prohibited me from posting them. One was when he was newly born and one was when he was a toddler and loved taking a bath in a big water container in the bathroom. =p

2 comments:

  1. These page layouts are beautiful... Thank you for sharing! My babies (twin boys) are 14... I have come a long way wince I first scrapped their baby pictures! Products are way better too! He sure is an adorable "child of God"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's still a lot Nina! I can't believe Mat has grown a lot already. It's great you've created a lot of his baby pages. :D

    ReplyDelete