Thursday, October 7, 2010

QKD Public Blog Hop

Hi! My name is Nina and here's hoping you reached my blog from the lovely Jill's blog HERE.

Don't lose out on the fun and head over to the QKD Blog HERE to get all the inspiration from our first public blog hop ever.

Here are my fall-themed cards:

Photobucket

Orange Card by Nina Pateña
Stamps: Happy Days (retired), Going Postal, Virgo, Warm Fuzzies

Photobucket

Leaves Card by Nina Pateña
Stamp: Friends Forever

Photobucket

Merci Card by Nina Pateña
Stamps: Going Postal, Many Thanks

Your next stop is the lovely Kapree Clark's blog HERE. Happy hopping!

*hugs*
Nina

10 comments:

  1. wow Nina!! how fantastic are these?? love what you did. Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stopped by from the QKD Blog Hop! These fall cards are adorable!! Happy Autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the little racoon...all your cards are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your whimsical cards are cute! I like your fall banner further down in your blog archives too. I probably have as many star wars lego men as you do at my house! Thanks Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are incredible Nina!!! love how you did the tree with the strips of paper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi Nina!!! wow gorgeous and very artsy!!! love it! Miss yah!!! nga pala... tapos ka na ba sa bootcamp? chat tayo fb ok!

    hugs!
    cookie

    ReplyDelete