Thursday, November 25, 2010

Betterscrap November Challenge # 3: Family Tradition (Guest DT)

Photobucket

I used the following requirements:
1. Use three or more photos from a family event, cropped to fit your page design.
2. Use paper or supplies on your page that are at least a year old.
About the layout:
Once a year, our little family of three try to make it to Baloy Beach, Subic, Zambales in the Philippines up north from Manila where we are. This is the beach my grandfather grew up in, where my grandmother and grandfather celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary, where I spent summers as a child. I’m just so happy that I can still visit this place time and again with my husband and son. They love the beach too.
Supplies:
Cardstock and orange diecut - Bazzill; patterned paper – K&Co, Sassafrass Lass, Kaisercraft; transparency – Hambly; letters, rubons, postage stamps, and brad - Making Memories; pen – Staedtler; Misc. – Dymo tape; ribbons; staples.

***********************************************************************************

Come join the fun HERE for the chance at a fab prize pack!

1 comment: