Sunday, November 14, 2010

More of my Days

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It has been an exhausting, tiring week. The up side is that I've been spot on with a lot of my goals --- some of them of my own effort, some forced because of circumstance, and some by sheer will. Yep, have failed in some and I missed making a journal page for Day 5.

It feels that I'm just going through the motions of making a journal page because I'm half-asleep by the time I make them. But each and every time, I surprise myself that the art muse is still awake and helping me.

My simple goal: to become better, to set my priorities straight, to go where happiness is.

I still have a long way to go. But at least I can say I have some lovely pages to peruse while on the journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment