Saturday, November 27, 2010

Punky Scraps DT Blog Hop

Photobucket

So excited to be part of a brand-new challenge blog called Punky Scraps. (I absolutely adore our little punky kitten button!)

We're having a DT Blog Hop on our blogs and on the Punky Scraps Blog to introduce ourselves. Come and drop by and say hi if you can.

Here's the Blog Hop List:

Punky Scraps Blog
Camilla
Nina -- You are here.
Tiffany (who is away right now)
Kerry
Kat
Jo
Marianne
Jodi

Hayley
Winnie (who is away right now)
Natalie
Punky Scraps blog


So if you came from Camilla's Blog, you're on the right track. But please do head back to the Punky Scraps Blog if you didn't.

Here's some stuff about me:

My name is Nina PateƱa. I'm 32 and a stay-at-home mom and homeschooler to a 6-year-old angel-devil boy named Matt. We live in Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines. I've been scrapbooking since 2006 and discovered stamping shortly after. (I seem to be really lucky in winning stamps so that's also partly how my stash grew.)

My style is, well, eclectic. There's a part of me that wants to do shabby chic, a little vintage, a little artsy, a little masculine (since I scrap my 2 boys, hubby AR and son Matt). The heart of my layouts are my journaling as I was a Creative Writing major. See for yourself.

This is my fave layout ever:

Photobucket

Solitude is not a bad thing. We need to be comfortable and be in our own presence from time-to-time because it gives us room to think, to just be by ourselves, and to create art.

So will have to send you off to Kerry's Blog now. Thanks so much for dropping by and see you soon!

*hugs*
Nina

12 comments:

  1. I LOVE your work and am so glad you are on the team!!!
    You totally rock!!

    hugs,
    nat xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!! in Love That layout! all the elements are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great mix of techniques that make up a very striking LO, fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you've packed the journaling in without overwhelming the page.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Nina!!!
    Glad to see your name in my reader again!!
    I love your layouts!!
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the masking and misty paint in the background

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Nina
    Look forward to working with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This layout ROCK..Really awesome...
    Feel good to be a part of you and the Punky Design Team...:D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cool, fab layout. Congrats on the Design Team!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great layout. I love all the embellies!
    -Cher

    ReplyDelete