Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Wanna win this?

Photobucket

Course you do!

Simply scraplift one of the fabulous Lipstick Chicks over at the XOXO blog and get the chance to win this awesome kit!

P.S. I'm so thrilled to be a Lipstick Chick! Yay!

Oh and here's my first layout for the team:

Photobucket

I keep meaning to scrap these photos and before I knew it, time just passed me by.

The lesson: sit for a while and write down something, even if it's just the journaling. It'll really help to remember these moments so that the pictures come with the story you really wanted to tell.

2 comments:

  1. Great layout. i really like your style!!

    Thanks for your support on 21!!! I knowexactly what you mean, it's difficult to get moving sometimes. the time I had off all I did was veg--I didn't even leave the house!!! Nothing wrong with I say!!!
    Are you posted to your blog? FB? or just keeping thing in a journal. either way--I wish you the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very creative and I love it! Thanks for remembering to mention our sponsor!

    ReplyDelete