Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Creepie Cuties stamps

Hi! Welcome to the Creepie Cuties (designed by the fab Kristie Silva) blog hop!

(Don't know what the Creepie Cutie stamps look like? Check them out in the QKD Store HERE.)

If you came from Penny's beautiful blog HERE, then you're on the right track.

If not, kindly go back to the QKD Blog HERE so that you don't miss out on the all the fun.

I was able to play with the lovely and creepie Butterfly Fairy Stamp and here's what I came up with:

Photobucket

My first thought was to put a Butterfly Fairy, where else, but in a forest. I used a woodgrain shelf liner as background for the one on the left.

I stamped the Funky Swirl Stamp on the background on the one on the right then colored on top of it with watercolors.

I use markers to color in my stamped images.

Photobucket

I used watercolors to play around on watercolor paper as my background for this card.

The orange ribbon is a result of this fab tutorial by Queen Kat HERE.

Now I'm going to have to have to send you off to Jan's awesome blog HERE.

Thanks so much for dropping by!

4 comments:

  1. These are fantastic, I just love your artsy style!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute!!! Nina you're my hero. Love ya girly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are wonderful, I especially like the watercolored background. I have to ask myself why I didn't think of that - LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card! love the added little butterfly charm? as a necklace great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete