Monday, January 10, 2011

Layouts

The current challenge is up over at XOXO. Come and join the challenge to get the chance to win this fab prize pack from Sweet Peach Crop Shop.


And here was take on the challenge -- also my first layout for the year = a summary of 2010 --


Journaling:
My journaling reads:
Instead of complaining, why not try GRATITUDE.
Instead of shallow friendships, try FAMILY.
Instead of worrying, try FAITH.
Instead of hate, try LOVE.

Please do check out the January challenges over at Punky Scraps. There is awesome punky inspiration from the DT and of course this fab prize from Nikki Sivils!


Here is my take for the first challenge:

Photobucket

This was probably my fave memory from 2010. It was just an ordinary day but we had some extra money and Matt, AR and I were able to enjoy a night out at Glorietta. Not really a big fab event, but since finances were really tight, it became such a special memory.

Really sorry I didn't realize I didn't post this sooner, but this was my take for a December challenge:

Photobucket

Finally, I wanted to share a layout I made for a November challenge over at BetterScrap:

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment