Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Samantha Nowak Blog Hop

Welcome to this week's Samantha Nowak Stamps Blog Hop brought to you by Queen Kat Designs.

If you came from Valerie's lovely blog HERE, then you're on the right track. If not, kindly backtrack to the QKD Blog HERE so you don't miss out on all the awesome inspiration.

I got to work with Samantha Nowak's beautiful Indian Princess Stamp and here's what I came up with:


Indian Princess Tag
My first thought was that since she's royalty, of course she travels!
Tip: Her hand seemed like it was holding something, so I added a jeweled bead and drew a line with a black pen for the stem.

Stamps: Indian Princess, Textile Background Stamp, Going Postal Stamp Set, Asian Postage Stamp Set.


Indian Princess Tag with trim
This another attempt to incorporate a little bit of steampunk without going overboard. =p


Indian Princess altered box
This is actually my "prayer box". I read somewhere that you should write down your wishes, dreams, and prayers and put them in a box. Once they are granted, you can let them go. (I don't though, I like going back through my prayers and reminding myself how many blessings we've already received.)

Stamps: Indian Princess, Aged Text Background Stamp, Ink Stained Roni's Thank You Bird Stamp, Every Season Stamp Set.

Oh and did you know Queen Kat Designs Stamps are now available also through Addicted to Rubber Stamps? So cool! Find the collection HERE.

Now off you go to Shannon's lovely blog HERE. See you next time!

*hugs*
Nina

4 comments:

  1. Nina, your projects are Fabulous! The Indian Princess is just adorable, I love how pretty your ATCs are and what gorgeous beading on the bottom of the second one ;O)
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful tags! I love that added beads!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nina. Ang cute nung indian princess. You're really gifted. Another thing - maganda mga shots mo ha! Maganda kinabukasan mo sa photography.

    ReplyDelete