Monday, February 14, 2011

Me layouts

I forgot to post this last month. This was my contribution to one of the challenges of January over at PunkyScraps HERE.

Photobucket

Thanks to Nat for the generous RAK she gave to the DT! I loved the postage images on the package so much that I used them for my layout.

This layout was inspired by this image here.


* Do check out the February challenges over at PunkyScraps ongoing now! There's a vintage kit at stake from Scrap Rat! *

And here's my take for the latest challenge over at XOXO HERE.

Photobucket

I decided to be brave and really look at myself in the mirror. Not just that, but to actually document it.

In the before and after photos here, I am actually happier with who I am now. But there's still a part of me that's that 23-year-old version of myself in me now.

I guess my goal is to actually find a way to bring all the parts of me together, to finally look how I feel inside.

* Do check out the February challenge over at XOXO. There's a fab prize from Candy Shoppe Designs at stake! *

No comments:

Post a Comment