Monday, March 7, 2011

Matt and his space ships

I've been itching to scrap (at least some of) Matt's tons of drawings of space ships but wasn't sure how to go about it.

Most of the time, he just uses a pencil or a pen to draw. I took this photo because he finally put some color on them using crayons.

Photobucket

Hello Space Boy
I was so happy at finding these Prima papers with an outer space theme. I even used the name of one of the papers as the title of my layout.

I simply made a pouch with my patterned paper for his drawings.

P.S. And the masks? That's actually the glow-in-the-dark plastic stickers you can find being sold on the sidewalks for P20 per pack/P50 for a set of 3. I got these on the sidewalk in front of Manila City Hall.

Photobucket

These are the only drawings he actually let me have to scrap. Yep, he's very possessive of his treasures.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful layout Nina! Matt's drawings are terrific! Can really see the changes since you sent Vicki and I one last year. Who knows, maybe by the time he's grown he really could be a captain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this page Nina!!! The pocket for the drawings is a great solution for how to display them.

    ReplyDelete