Sunday, June 5, 2011

Punky Scraps DT Blog Hop


It's really sad to say goodbye to the awesome challenge blog and the talented girls behind the scrapbooking challenge blog, Punky Scraps.

Nat, and the fabulous ladies I was lucky enough to play with, thanks so much for the chance to play. I had a blast. =p

My last turn on the DT catwalk, so to speak, is with this blog hop.

Here is my layout:

Photobucket

This is me and my younger brother on the eve of my 33rd birthday. I snuck out of the house so we could be teenagers again for a night. We watched three of the rock bands we grew up on in high school and college at a live concert.

P.S. The bingo sheet and punchinella are from Gauche Alchemy HERE.

Now, if you didn't come here to my blog via Kerry's Blog HERE, kindly go back to the Punky Scraps Blog HERE so you don't miss out on the fun.

And from here, I'll have to send you off to our special guest's, Amanda Jones, blog HERE.

Thanks, ladies! It was such an honor to be among such like-minded souls. Rock on!

20 comments:

  1. Oh no! Nina I'm sad to hear you are leaving- I love your work. This is a great page- the black twine is really cool. LOVE the circle misting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work!!
    Have a nice hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sad you are leaving too :( always a space open for you if you want it!!
    Thanks for all you have done!! :)

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the layout! we'll miss you on the team :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ummmm....did your parents know you sneaked out of the house, lol. continue to rock on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will miss you but am still following your blog so will stay in touch.

    I love your take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Te ha quedado bonito, los elementos complementan muy biel el LO.
    Abrazo con sabor a Venezuela
    manualidadespolly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cool LO! Love the mesh, misting and masking!..:)

    nicolle@nicollelovesscrapbooking.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this page! Really love the bingo sheet! Xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. such fun things on your layout, the misting, bingo sheet, tickets- LOVE IT ALL!! glad to be on this blog hop with you!
    =)Tiffany
    Breakfast at Tiffany's

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nina it was great to share this spot with you for the last 6 months! Good luck for whatever you do in the future
    Jodi XX

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your take on the sketch! All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm sad to see you go! I love your work!! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the funkiness of this layout! Especially love the meaning behind the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  15. love your work Nina! Be sad to see you go :-( x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great layout and nice to meet you through the blog hop!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this grungy LO! The punchinella and misting are super!

    ReplyDelete