Monday, July 25, 2011

What's new this week



So, was delighted yesterday to receive Ali Edwards' free daily sheets in my inbox for the Week in the Life project she's doing this week.

I printed them out into 4 x 6 cards and happily clicked photos and wrote the nearly-hourly updates of our day today.

When Matt saw me printing the cards, he asked what I was doing. I said I was going to make a mini-book. He said, "Yay!" and immediately wanted his own set so he could work on his too.

Will post the projects, hopefully, once we get around to making and finishing our mini-books.

I'm happy to be doing this again. I only did this once before and it's definitely worth it to spend some time capturing the everyday memories which might be lost so easily if you don't.

For more information, check out Ali's site HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment