Friday, December 30, 2011

About me

I was tagged by inopigxx.

So I have to post 10 things about myself.

1. I'm 33 years old.

2. I'm a Taurus and born in the year of the Horse.

3. I'm a stay-at-home mom and homeschooler.

4. My favorite authors are Jane Austen and J.D. Salinger. My most recent favorite author is Laini Taylor.

5. I like to sing, draw, write, act.

6. I was born and raised in Quezon City. I live in Pasig now.

7. Our little family is planning on migrating to Australia.

8. I married my soulmate and best friend.

9. I should be wearing glasses, but I only use my eyeglasses when I'm watching movies or when I attend Sunday School.

10. I'm a Roman Catholic, but I've been attending Christ's Commission Fellowship's Sunday School since I was a kid. It's called "service" when you're an adult, but I still call it Sunday School.

Tag, you're it! Here are the rules: Each tagged person must post ten things about themselves. You have to choose and tag ten people. Go to their blogs and tell them you tagged them. No tag back. (Since not so many blog nowadays, it's okay to post on Facebook instead.)

Liza, Lee, Donna, Cookie, Anna K, Eileen, Mike, Alby, Michelle, Kessy. Go!

5 comments:

  1. Oh boy! I will make this part of my 10 fave project of the year post later today. Great to learn more about you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will come up with our list soon :p

    Anyhoo, regarding your #7: AWWW Don't go! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya, Kessy dear. Don't worry. We aren't planning to leave until at least two years from now. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the tag Nina! I already posted in my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete