Friday, January 13, 2012

hello ebook + 2011

I got this notebook just because the pages were pretty.

I scraplifted the design of this layout from above.



"Drink me" and Alice stamp from a limited edition set from Queen Kat Designs.

Book stamp from Taiwan, although I think it's made in Korea.


Journaling reads:

I tried to fight the e-book thing as long as I could.

Anyone who knows me knows that bookstores are my most favorite places in the world.

When I reluctantly replaced my old reliable Sony Ericsson, with the kick-ass camera, I finally settled on the Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini-Pro.

And it was all downhill from there.

*****


2011



I used the Blue Streak Mixed Media Color Kit from Gauche Alchemy, just to add that extra oomph to the layout. Punchinella also from Gauche Alchemy.

3 comments:

  1. Happy to see your pages again, Nina! I hope I can also get back to scrapping. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you used mixed media elements in your pages. Great pages! Thank you so much for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete