Friday, March 9, 2012

Moving

Kinda freaking out.

AR and I finally sat down and talked about our plans to migrate to Australia. And if his estimates are right, we'll be moving to Australia by the middle of next year.

It didn't really register that if all goes well and God willing, it could be that fast.

I do not even want to think about packing, or how to pack up the condo. (Or leaving instructions to my in-laws for taking care of the monthly bills while we are away.)

It feels like a lifetime away and yet also that it's just around the corner.

My first instinct is to dig in my nails and refuse to move from where I am.

But life is about change, moving forward, and sometimes, moving on.

God willing, this will be the biggest adventure of our little family.

We would really appreciate prayers that all goes well. As God wills it.

2 comments:

  1. Praying for your family Nina. May the Lord give you wisdom as you make big decisions, and as you prepare for your next adventure. May He give you an open heart and mind, and the willingness to accept His will. It's all good Nina! Keep the faith!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, are you off Facebook again? I was going to share with you the Austen-inspired book I'm currently reading. Anyway, all the best about your plans to move in Australia. You and AR will make the right decisions for your family. So good luck on your next adventure. God bless.

    ReplyDelete