Thursday, January 31, 2013

Self-Help During a Spiritual Emergency

Very helpful. Click link below.

Self-Help in a Spiritual Emergency

What I hated, absolutely terrified me, when I went through my spiritual emergency was the feeling of fear and being helpless.

Thank goodness that my third eye remains closed else I might have died of terror if I saw anything.

I just remember being terrified and couldn't wait until morning came so I could go to sleep. Every single night, maybe for around a month or two before my spiritual emergency, and definitely during and after it happened. All in all, from January to May 2012.

I also remember, albeit only recently, that what triggered the whole thing was, what I felt at the time, was a near death experience. I had just one glass of Bailey's Irish Cream during New Year's Eve and before I knew it, I was in tears in bed, and my heart was racing so fast I thought I was having a heart attack at that very moment. I guess that's what it was since I'm not used to alcohol in my system.

Luckily, thank God, I had blood pressure meds and antihistamine on hand, which slowed down my heart rate gradually.

I didn't think much of it but I guess there was trauma there.

So, looking back, it doesn't surprise me that a lot of times during my spiritual emergency, I always felt like I was on the verge of dying. My husband and son can attest to all my "fantasies" or "role-playing" these thoughts of death and annihilation (even at the hands of beings from other dimensions, parallel universes, ETs, etc.) because they went through the experience with me.

I don't know what would have happened if they had not been there to support me. I guess I was lucky.

Even though I did end up in the hospital twice, I'm glad I had these experiences in private, where I could "play" with people who loved me and supported me.

I hope and pray that every one who goes through such an experience has someone they can talk to or rely on during such an important time.

Peace, love, and light. And God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment