Thursday, February 21, 2013

Never Forget

Here's my take on SODAlicious' Art Journal Challenge: Addiction found HERE:

 photo feb21_zps3bcbcab8.jpg

Playing with water soluble oil pastels and crayons I've been holding on to for a while but haven't used. Easy background as well as an easy way to hide journaling you don't need to remember or want to be read.

 photo DSC03481_zps5107dd37.jpg

Journaling read:
Sometimes the words are too painful and they get written over and over again, without reprieve or hope of healing. The pain just keeps you going, stopping, moving, painfully breathing. Am I addicted to the pain? Maybe. I just know I should NEVER FORGET.

 photo washi_zpseb0ba3e9.jpg

Washi tape plus fabric tape

 photo stamping_zpsd10b12aa.jpg

Plus stamping

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Great page! Love the stamps and the layering - really nice!

    ReplyDelete