Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Sometimes...



Sometimes, you keep waiting for people to get it. And they never do. And, sometimes, even without knowing it, they give you exactly what you need. Sometimes, all it takes is faith. Faith in above, so below, and God loving you most of all and taking care of you at the time you wanted to give up...

I hope, someday, I will be strong enough to do that for other people...

But, then again, maybe it's good when you're broken. It's easier to reach out and help other people when you're all in the same boat. So long as the boat isn't sinking.... and you have your lifevest on...

I guess I'm just trying to figure out what really matters and what is it that I really want....

Don't ask me 'coz I don't know either.

I guess we spend our entire lives wondering what else can make us happy, what makes life worth it.

And, before you know it, right in front of your eyes.... A miracle has happened. Life has happened.

Thing is, you have to choose to fight for it every single day.

The reasons for your smiles may change. The reasons to fall in love may be different each and every time. But, at the end of the day, you have to be true to yourself, to your faith, to everything that makes you who you are.

I'm tired of apologizing for myself, how I feel.

I'm just trying to be me. Faith and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment