Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Meandering thoughts

So, instead of writing, I'm downloading songs. I've downloaded some music from Thirty Seconds to Mars and Muse. Conspiracy stuff. And I just finished downloading the soundtrack of Cruel Intentions.

The current themes of Manila 2060 are: angels and demons, supernatural creatures, broken hearts, new love interests, dance club music, future technology, insanity, and the end of the world. Yep, it's turning into a pretty dark novel but I'm just going with the mood.

*****

How Do You Fight Evil?

Yep, just the kind of topic to keep you up at night. Lol.

I don't think evil is an outside force. I think we all have evil inside of us. So how do we fight it?

1 comment:

  1. Ate Nina Starcraft Universe ang masuggest ko dito. heheheh :D Rebels? Jim Raynor from SC :D

    ReplyDelete