Tuesday, September 9, 2014

4 x 6 postcard paintings

So I was supposed to be making backgrounds and playing around with layers for practice in making art journal pages. Ended up with these beauties.

Let me know if you want any of them, I have no idea what to do with them. They're just small 4 x 6 postcard-sized paintings made with acrylic paint.







I love that each one reminds me of old paintings I've seen before, probably from my Mom's room. She used to collect paintings painted by her friends, especially the second, fourth, and fifth one.

The first one and the third one remind me of something I probably saw in a museum once.

Happy to just be playing around with my art stuff again. Although it's already been a few weeks since I finished these.

I have five more which I think I may actually turn into art journal cards or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment